1. Michael Silverstein, The Environmental Economic Revolution, New York, N.Y.: St. Martins Press, 1993, pp. 6–22.
2. Bhushan Bahree, Kyle Pope, and Allama Sullivan, “Giant Outsmarted: How Greenpeace Sank Shell's Plan to Dump Big Oil Rig in Atlantic,” Wall Street Journal, 7 July 1995, p. A1.
3. Thomas A. W. Miller and Edward B. Keller, “What the Public Wants,” Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Journal, March–April 1991, pp. 40–43.
4. Nityanand Jayaraman, “Industrial Pollution: Pollute First. Plan Later,” The Hindu Survey of the Environment (2001), The Hindu, pp. 53–4.
5. Adam Smith, An Inquiry Into the Nature and Causes of Wealth of Nations, New York, N.Y.: Random House/Modern Library, 1937.
6. Michael E. Porter and Vanders Linde, ...