1. Louis Alvin Day, Ethics in Media Communication: Cases and Controversies, 4th ed. (Belmont, CA: Wordsworth/Thomson Learning, 2003).
2. O. C. Ferrel, John Paul Fraedrich, and Linda Ferrel, Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases, 6th ed. (Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Company, 2004).
4. Joseph Badaracco, cited in “Leadership: Facing Moral and Ethical Dilemmas,” 2001, available at www.leadershipadvantage.com/moralAndEthicalDilemmas.shtml
5. Keith Davis and William C. Frederick, Business and Society: Management, Public Policy, Ethics, 5th ed. (New York: McGraw Hill, 1983).
7. Sucheta Dalal, “Whistle-blowing in Banks: How Can It Be Effective?” Lecture at the 8th Balasubramaniam Memorial Conference for Corporation ...