2. Adam Smith, An Inquiry Into the Nature and Causes of Wealth of Nations (New York: Random House/ Modern Library, 1937).
3. Milton Friedman, Capitalism and Freedom (Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 1962).
4. Milton Friedman, “The Social Responsibility of Business Is to Increase Its Profits,” New York Times Magazine, 13 September 1970.
5. A. C. Fernando, Corporate Governance, Principles, Policies and Practices (New Delhi: Pearson Education, 2006).
7. A. C. Fernando, “Business Ethics” 2005, unpublished PPT, Chennai: LIBA.
8. Harsh Shrivastava and Shankar Venkateswaran, The Business of Social Responsibility—The Why, Where and How ...