If you need to be in the know in no time at all, Business Express will get you from beginner to brilliant in the blink of an eye.
This fast, focused and carefully crafted eBook will help you pick up all the essential knowledge you need about the skills that matter most at work, all in the shortest possible time.
Learn just when you need to or well in advance; read it at your desk or on the move; dip in and out or start from scratch – it’s all up to you. But however you use it, you’ll quickly feel more confident, competent and better equipped to make things happen and keep moving ahead;
- Save time - it’s quick and easy to read;
- Get smart - just the essential knowledge you need;
- Feel good - watch your confidence grow.
Business Express - know how in no time!
Table of contents
- Overview and challenge
- 1. It starts with you
- 2. Team roles – an explanation
- 3. Dimensions of culture
- 4. Specific vs. diffuse
- 5. Achievement vs. ascription
- 6. Sequential time vs. synchronous time
- 7. Inner direction vs. outer direction
- What did you think of this book?
- Corporate enquiries
- Other modules in the Business Express series
- Title: Business Express: Embracing diversity within your team
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292063102
You might also like
You, Only Better
If you want to be happy, fulfilled and energised its probably best not to obsess over …
You First: Inspire Your Team to Grow Up, Get Along, and Get Stuff Done
Five common problems your team is susceptible to—and the one thing you can do to fix …
Emotional Intelligence: Managing emotions to make a positive impact on your life and career
From the author of the bestselling Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. Emotional Intelligence is …
Mastering Your Inner Critic…and 7 Other High Hurdles to Advancement: How the Best Women Leaders Practice Self-Awareness to Change What Really Matters
IT’S TIME TO STOP QUESTIONING YOURSELF— AND START TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR SUCCESS How many times …