If you need to be in the know in no time at all, Business Express will get you from beginner to brilliant in the blink of an eye.
This fast, focused and carefully crafted eBook will help you pick up all the essential knowledge you need about the skills that matter most at work, all in the shortest possible time.
Learn just when you need to or well in advance; read it at your desk or on the move; dip in and out or start from scratch – it’s all up to you. But however you use it, you’ll quickly feel more confident, competent and better equipped to make things happen and keep moving ahead;
- Save time - it’s quick and easy to read;
- Get smart - just the essential knowledge you need;
- Feel good - watch your confidence grow.
Business Express - know how in no time!
Table of contents
- Key leadership approach
- Step 1: Assessing selection criteria
- Step 2: Interview strategy
- Step 3: Executing the interview
- Step 4: Identifying the best candidate
- Step 5: Discrimination
- What did you think of this book?
- Corporate enquiries
- Other modules in the Business Express series
- Title: Business Express: Interviewing with confidence
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292063140
You might also like
What to Say in Every Job Interview: How to Understand What Managers are Really Asking and Give the Answers that Land the Job
"TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF . . ." Decode the hidden meaning behind interview questions and prepare …
The Google Résumé: How to Prepare for a Career and Land a Job at Apple, Microsoft, Google, or any Top Tech Company
The Google Resume is the only book available on how to win a coveted spot at …
The Interview Expert
Written by the UK’s most well-respected expert, this is THE definitive guide to job interviews, covering …
Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company
Become the applicant Google can't turn down Cracking the Tech Career is the job seeker's guide …