If you need to be in the know in no time at all, Business Express will get you from beginner to brilliant in the blink of an eye.
This fast, focused and carefully crafted eBook will help you pick up all the essential knowledge you need about the skills that matter most at work, all in the shortest possible time.
Learn just when you need to or well in advance; read it at your desk or on the move; dip in and out or start from scratch – it’s all up to you. But however you use it, you’ll quickly feel more confident, competent and better equipped to make things happen and keep moving ahead;
- Save time - it’s quick and easy to read;
- Get smart - just the essential knowledge you need;
- Feel good - watch your confidence grow.
Business Express - know how in no time!
Table of contents
- Key leadership approach
- Step 1: Assessing selection criteria
- Step 2: Interview strategy
- Step 3: Executing the interview
- Step 4: Identifying the best candidate
- Step 5: Discrimination
- What did you think of this book?
- Corporate enquiries
- Other modules in the Business Express series
- Title: Business Express: Interviewing with confidence
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292063140
You might also like
Power Verbs for Job Seekers: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Bring Your Résumés, Cover Letters, and Job Interviews to Life
Electrify all your job search communications and build the great career you want! The right verbs …
Ace the Programming Interview: 160 Questions and Answers for Success
Be prepared to answer the most relevant interview questions and land the job Programmers are in …
Crazy Good Interviewing: How Acting A Little Crazy Can Get You The Job
How acting a little crazy and thinking outside of the box can get you the job …
You, Only Better
If you want to be happy, fulfilled and energised its probably best not to obsess over …