If you need to be in the know in no time at all, Business Express will get you from beginner to brilliant in the blink of an eye.
This fast, focused and carefully crafted eBook will help you pick up all the essential knowledge you need about the skills that matter most at work, all in the shortest possible time.
Learn just when you need to or well in advance; read it at your desk or on the move; dip in and out or start from scratch – it’s all up to you. But however you use it, you’ll quickly feel more confident, competent and better equipped to make things happen and keep moving ahead;
- Save time - it’s quick and easy to read;
- Get smart - just the essential knowledge you need;
- Feel good - watch your confidence grow.
Business Express - know how in no time!
Table of contents
- Key leadership approach
- Frequency and scheduling
- Keeping on message
- Governance (ground rules)
- What did you think of this book?
- Corporate enquiries
- Other modules in the Business Express series
- Title: Business Express: Managing productive meetings
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292063041
You might also like
Outstanding business english
Outstanding Business English gives guidance to non-native English speakers on how to communicate clearly and concisely. …
English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, with Online Practice, 3rd Edition
Improve your English grammar You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using proper …
How to Conduct Productive Meetings
Meetings are often poorly planned and executed events that produce no meaningful business results. How to …
Not Just Another Meeting: Creative Strategies for Facilitation
Create a fresh, intentional approach to meetings When meetings draw employees away from day-to-day tasks but …