If you need to be in the know in no time at all, Business Express will get you from beginner to brilliant in the blink of an eye.
This fast, focused and carefully crafted eBook will help you pick up all the essential knowledge you need about the skills that matter most at work, all in the shortest possible time.
Learn just when you need to or well in advance; read it at your desk or on the move; dip in and out or start from scratch – it’s all up to you. But however you use it, you’ll quickly feel more confident, competent and better equipped to make things happen and keep moving ahead;
- Save time - it’s quick and easy to read;
- Get smart - just the essential knowledge you need;
- Feel good - watch your confidence grow.
Business Express - know how in no time!
Table of contents
- Key leadership approach
- Step 1: Determine your outcome
- Step 2: Understand your audience
- Step 3: Craft your message
- Step 4: Deliver your message
- Step 5: Get feedback to improve
- What did you think of this book?
- Corporate enquiries
- Other modules in the Business Express series
- Title: Business Express: Presenting with confidence
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Pearson Education Limited
- ISBN: 9781292063027
You might also like
The Presentation Workout
Arm yourself with everything you need to quickly become an expert presenter. has been specially designed …
Outstanding business english
Outstanding Business English gives guidance to non-native English speakers on how to communicate clearly and concisely. …
Non-Designer's Presentation Book, The: Principles for effective presentation design, 2nd Edition
Robin Williams, teacher and designer, knows what it takes to give a good presentation. In this …
Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery, 3rd Edition
Garr Reynolds, author of the best-selling book on presentation design and delivery, is back with this …