The Wiley & SAS Business Series presents books that help senior-level managers with their critical management decisions.
Titles in the Wiley & SAS Business Series include:
- Agile by Design: An Implementation Guide to Analytic Lifecycle Management by Rachel Alt-Simmons
- Analytics in a Big Data World: The Essential Guide to Data Science and Its Applications by Bart Baesens
- Bank Fraud: Using Technology to Combat Losses by Revathi Subramanian
- Big Data Analytics: Turning Big Data into Big Money by Frank Ohlhorst
- Big Data, Big Innovation: Enabling Competitive Differentiation through Business Analytics by Evan Stubbs
- Business Analytics for Customer Intelligence by Gert Laursen
- Business Forecasting: Practical Problems and Solutions edited by Michael Gilliland, Len Tashman, and Udo Sglavo
- The Business Forecasting Deal: Exposing Myths, Eliminating Bad Practices, Providing Practical Solutions by Michael Gilliland
- Business Intelligence Applied: Implementing an Effective Information and Communications Technology Infrastructure by Michael Gendron
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide by Michael S. Gendron
- Business Transformation: A Roadmap for Maximizing Organizational Insights by Aiman Zeid
- Connecting Organizational Silos: Taking Knowledge Flow Management to the Next Level with Social Media by Frank Leistner
- Data-Driven Healthcare: How Analytics and BI Are Transforming the Industry by Laura Madsen
- Delivering Business Analytics: Practical ...