Process Design Diagram Set
In order to create a complete set of process appropriate recommendations, the following are needed:
- Process innovation or improvement documents, which include:
- The organization's mission, vision, and objective for process innovation or improvement.
- A list of all recommendations for process improvement or innovation, including how the change fulfills the organization's mission, vision, and objectives. The recommendations must also detail the project champions or teams that are necessary for success.
- A process map showing a high-level view of the organization's business processes.
- As-is (existing) and to-be (future optimized) business process diagrams for all processes that are to be innovated or improved.
- A gap analysis that describes what is needed to get from the as-is state to the to-be state.