Turbo-charging Your Networking
Top Five Tips for Keeping in Touch with Your Contacts
- Go to networking meetings! You get the chance to talk to 15, 20 or more of your contacts all in a two- or three-hour slot.
- Keep using social media. You can be there all the time.
- Attend trade and business shows. Again, you’ve a huge opportunity here to meet lots of people in a short time frame.
- Just pick up the phone and give a new contact a call.
- Dedicate and mark out in your diary a specific time period every week just for talking to people.
In this part …
- Boost your business with personal branding.
- Invite others to networking meetings and find other ways to expand your network.
- Know the best methods for keeping in touch with people.
- Get creative with bartering for services.
- Effortlessly make networking a part of your business routine.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.