Entrepreneurs and the Business Plan
Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to
- describe the role of the entrepreneur;
- discuss the importance of the business plan;
- explain the business plan project including how it is organized and the activities involved;
- identify and evaluate innovative business concepts for new products, services, retail stores, and restaurants; and
- write and evaluate business concept statements.
The purpose of this chapter is to explain the role of the entrepreneur in our economy and to provide an overview of the business plan project. You will also learn how to get started forming a business. The following topics are presented in this chapter:
- The Role of the Entrepreneur ...