Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to
- explain the purpose of the organization plan,
- identify the name for a company and choose an appropriate form of ownership,
- determine staffing needs and employee compensation for a new business,
- design an organizational chart, and
- choose a location for a new business and design a floor plan.
Purpose of the Organization Plan
The organization plan section of the business plan describes how a new firm will be structured and staffed, where it will be located, and what is the office or retail space that it will occupy. This chapter explains how to formulate your plans in the following areas:
- Company Name and Vision
- Forms of Ownership
- Days and Hours ...