Learn the secrets of direct response marketing with the man who created the George Foreman Grill campaign
In today's highly competitive, global marketplace, businesses have to do more than just advertise their products. By taking advantage of the accountable advertising model that direct response has to offer, you can improve your bottom line, build brands, and develop lasting relationships with legions of satisfied customers.
In Buy Now!, Rick Cesari reveals twenty-five years' worth of insights and methods, enabling you to make the most of direct response marketing in your business toolkit. Whether you're a business owner, executive, inventor, or marketer, Buy Now! gives you the secrets behind the successful campaigns that catapulted products into millions of homes.
Find out how to use direct response to create a "self-funding "marketing campaign
Learn the techniques to building offers that will get people to respond to your products
Use "high touch" direct response marketing to build brand equity and drive sales at retail
Find out why large companies like Johnson & Johnson and Valvoline are using these concepts for their consumer brands
Cesari has put more companies on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies than anyone else
Buy Now! to launch your products and campaigns to new heights-and connect with customers as never before-with Cesari's market-leading insights.
Table of contents
- PROLOGUE: The Secret to Our Success
- 1. Why "Buy Now"?
- 2. The Geeks Inherit the Earth
- 3. They Don't Teach This in College: Rick's Story
- 4. Juicing for Dollars
- 5. Building the Juiceman® Brand
- 6. Expanding the Brand: The Breadman®
- 7. Sonicare®: The $150 Toothbrush
- 8. The Biggest Knockout in History
- 9. OxiClean®: "Powered by the Air You Breathe, Activated by the Water You Drink"
- 10. The Customer Is No Dummy
- 11. Channel Explosion: The Next Paradigm Shift
- 12. Free Advertising?
13. Anatomy of an Infomercial
- 13.1. Show Styles or Formats
- 13.2. Long-Form Elements
- 13.3. Show Outline
- 14. Offer Is King
- 15. Beyond Television: Integrating Radio, Web Advertising, and More
- 16. Conclusion
- Title: Buy Now: Creative Marketing that Gets Customers to Respond to You and Your Product
- Release date: February 2011
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470888018
You might also like
Your Creative Mind
Too many companies limit their strategic thinking by focusing on what they already know how to …
60-Minute Brand Strategist: The Essential Brand Book for Marketing Professionals
Praise for 60-Minute Brand Strategist "A fresh take on the wisdom of putting brand strategy at …
What You're Really Meant to Do: A Road Map for Reaching Your Unique Potential
How do you create your own definition of success—and reach your unique potential? What to Ask …
Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers
Business Model Generation is a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers striving to defy outmoded …