In this appendix you’ll learn:
• To understand basic number systems concepts, such as base, positional value and symbol value.
• To understand how to work with numbers represented in the binary, octal and hexadecimal number systems.
• To abbreviate binary numbers as octal numbers or hexadecimal numbers.
• To convert octal numbers and hexadecimal numbers to binary numbers.
• To convert back and forth between decimal numbers and their binary, octal and hexadecimal equivalents.
• To understand binary arithmetic and how negative binary numbers are represented using two’s complement notation.
Here are only numbers ratified.
Nature has some sort of arithmetic-geometrical coordinate system, because ...