In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To create menus, tabbed windows and multiple document interface (MDI) programs.
• To use the
TreeView controls for displaying information.
• To create hyperlinks using the
• To display lists of information in
• To input date and time data with the
• To create custom controls.
I claim not to have controlled events, but confess plainly that events have controlled me.
Capture its reality in paint!
An actor entering through the door, you’ve got nothing. But if he enters through the window, you’ve got a situation.
But, soft! ...