16. Strings and Characters
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To create and manipulate immutable character-string objects of class
string and mutable character-string objects of class
• To manipulate character objects of
• To use regular-expression classes
• To iterate through matches to a regular expression.
• To use character classes to match any character from a set of characters.
• To use quantifiers to match a pattern multiple times.
• To search for patterns in text using regular expressions.
• To validate data using regular expressions and LINQ.
• To modify
strings using regular expressions and class
The chief defect of Henry King Was chewing little bits of string.