In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To manipulate fonts.
• To draw basic WPF shapes.
• To use WPF brushes to customize the
Background of an object.
• To use WPF transforms to reposition or reorient GUI elements.
• To completely customize the look of a control while maintaining its functionality.
• To animate the properties of a GUI element.
• To transform and animate 3-D objects.
• To use speech synthesis and recognition.
Nowadays people’s visual imagination is so much more sophisticated, so much more developed, particularly in young people, that now you can make an image which just slightly suggests something, they can make of it what they will.
In shape, it is perfectly elliptical. ...