- From the Microsoft Azure site, download the Microsoft Azure Service Fabric SDK and access other resources, such as documentation via the Service Fabric learning path, from https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/learning-paths/service-fabric/. When you click on the WPI launcher, you should see the following screen:
- You will need to accept the license terms before the installation begins.
- The web platform installer then starts downloading Microsoft Azure Service Fabric Runtime. Allow this process to complete.
- After the download has completed, the installation process will begin:
- When the installation has ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.