- Start by adding a new Windows forms project to your solution.
- Call the project winformRx and click on the OK button:
- In Toolbox, search for the TextBox control and add it to your form.
- Finally, add a label control to your form:
- Right-click on your winformRx project and select Manage NuGet Packages... from the context menu.
- In the search textbox, enter System.Reactive to search for the NuGet package and click on the Install button.
- Visual Studio will ask you to review the changes it's about to make to your project. Click on the OK button.
- Before the installation starts, you might need to accept the license agreement ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.