Working with Common .NET Types
This chapter is about some common .NET Standard types that are included with .NET Core. This includes types for manipulating numbers, text, collections, network access, reflection, attributes, improving working with spans, indexes, and ranges, and internationalization.
This chapter covers the following topics:
- Working with numbers
- Working with text
- Pattern matching with regular expressions
- Storing multiple objects in collections
- Working with spans, indexes, and ranges
- Working with network resources
- Working with types and attributes
- Internationalizing your code
Working with numbers
One of the most common types of data are numbers. The most common types in .NET Standard for working with numbers are ...