Seeing is believing.
Form ever follows function.
—Louis Henri Sullivan
Intelligence ...is the faculty of making artificial objects, especially tools to make tools.
In this chapter, you will learn:
• The basics of the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that assists you in writing, running and debugging your Visual C# programs.
• Visual Studio’s help features.
• Key commands contained in the IDE’s menus and toolbars.
• The purpose of the various kinds of windows in the Visual Studio 2005 IDE.
• What visual programming is and how it simplifies and speeds program development.
• To create, compile and execute a simple Visual ...