3. Introduction to C# Applications
What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
When faced with a decision, I always ask, “What would be the most fun?”
“Take some more tea,” the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly. “I’ve had nothing yet.” Alice replied in an offended tone, “So I can’t take more.” “You mean you can’t take less,” said the Hatter, “it’s very easy to take more than nothing.”
In this chapter you will learn:
• To write simple C# applications using code rather than visual programming.
• To write statements that input and output data to the screen.
• To declare and use data of various types.
• To store and retrieve data from ...