Do not block the way of inquiry.
—Charles Sanders Peirce
A person with one watch knows what time it is; a person with two watches is never sure.
Learn to labor and to wait.
—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
The most general definition of beauty...Multeity in Unity.
—Samuel Taylor Coleridge
The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can’t be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
In this chapter you will learn:
• What threads are and why they are useful.
• How threads enable you to manage concurrent activities.
• The life cycle of a thread.
• Thread priorities and scheduling.
• To create and execute
• Thread synchronization.
• What producer/consumer ...