Appendix B.Reference Section
This portion of the book provides summaries of basic C features along with a more detailed look at particular topics. Here are the sections:
• Section I: Additional Reading
• Section II: C Operators
• Section III: Basic Types and Storage Classes
• Section IV: Expressions, Statements, and Program Flow
• Section V: The Standard ANSI C Library with C99 Additions
• Section VI: Extended Integer Types
• Section VII: Expanded Character Support
• Section VIII: C99 Numeric Computational Enhancements
• Section IX: Differences Between C and C++
Section I: Additional Reading
If you want to learn more about C and programming, you will find the following references useful.
C/C++ Users Journal
This monthly magazine (subtitled ...