Time for action – installing the BBCacti client
- Download the latest version from the URL provided at the start of this section.
- Extract the archive to your desktop.
- Start the BlackBerry desktop software and connect your BlackBerry device to your PC.
- Once the BlackBerry is connected, click on Applications. You'll see a list of available software for your device, as well as an import button at the top-right:
- Click on the import button and select the
BBCactiClient.alx file extracted from the previous step.
- The list should now contain the BBCacti application ...
Get Cacti 0.8 Beginner's Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.