Time for action – adding a Cisco PIX Firewall to Cacti
- Download the
- Login to Cacti as an admin user.
- Go to Import/Export and click on the Import Templates link.
- Select the downloaded file in the Import Template from Local File box
- Click on the Import button.
- Go to Management and click on Devices.
- Click on the Add link in the top right corner.
- Enter the hostname and description of your Cisco PIX firewall.
- Select PIX Firewall as the host template.
- Select Version 2 for the SNMP Version and enter the community name of your Windows system.
- Click on the Create button.
What just happened?
You've just imported the Cisco ...