The Components of a Behavioral Survey to Understand the Drivers of Workforce Engagement
- How successful is the design of the work?
Is it possible to do the job that workers are asked to do in the way they are asked to do it and are the processes efficient? Clearly, jobs that frustrate incumbents are destined to fail.
- – Are the objectives of selling products and services and resolving customer problems achievable? Are the prescribed sequences of behaviors the workers are expected to follow clearly defined and appropriate?
- – Is the work generally stable and predictable?
- – Do the working conditions interfere with their ability to do the work?
- – Do the tools used by workers provide the necessary support to help with customer ...