Pre-Calculus Topics Used in Calculus II
In This Chapter
- Reviewing key trigonometric relationships used in calculus
- Euler’s number and his logarithms
- The other coordinate system for the plane
- Understanding x does not always have to be the independent variable
- Learning still more about fractions
Pre-Calculus is usually the last class a student takes before entering Calculus I. The topics taught in Pre-Calculus vary from state to state, school to school, and sometimes, from teacher to teacher. There are a few topics which often form the mainstay of the course simply because they are key building blocks to one’s ability to answer topics ...