Candlestick Reversal Patterns
Candlestick reversal patterns capture the very essence of the candlestick charting methodology. Knowing when trader psychology is changing is paramount to either locking in a trading profit or entering a new position as price changes direction.
In this chapter, you will
• Learn when a reversal pattern is valid
• Identify strong reversal patterns that demand immediate action
• See more subtle, longer term patterns that take time to develop
• Learn how to confirm reversal patterns
• Understand reversal pattern trading examples
Remember that the goal of technical analysis is to gather enough pieces of evidence to determine what price is likely to do. By the time you finish with this ...