In this chapter, you will
• Plan for project procurement
• Select the project vendors
• Create contracts for the project work
• Control and administer the contractual relationships
• Close out the contract with the project vendors
Projects routinely require procurements. Projects need materials, equipment, consultants, training, books, software, hardware, and lots of other stuff to help make them successful. Project procurement management is the process of purchasing the resources necessary to meet the needs of the project scope. It’s also about the control and delivery of the promises made between the buyer and the seller.
Procurement management also involves planning, requesting seller information, ...