Chapter 2Comprehensive Security Solutions
The following CompTIA CASP exam objectives are covered in this chapter:
- 1.3 Given a scenario, analyze network and security components, concepts, and architectures
- Advanced network design (wired/wireless)
- Remote access
- IPv6 and associated transitional technologies
- Transport encryption
- Network authentication methods
- Mesh networks
- Security devices
- Application and protocol aware technologies
- Complex network security solutions for data flow
- SSL inspection
- Network flow data
- Advanced configuration of routers, switches, and other network devices
- Transport security
- Trunking ...
Get CASP CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Study Guide: Exam CAS-002, Second Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.