In this chapter you will
• Determine a business analysis approach
• Identify the project stakeholders
• Manage risks within the requirements
• Plan the requirements elicitation activities
• Manage the requirements scope
• Manage changes to the requirements
This chapter focuses on one of the largest business analysis knowledge areas: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring. This is the heart of your role as a business analyst, so many of the terms, activities, and approaches should already be familiar to you. As a reminder, be certain to answer the questions based on the IIBA’s definitions of the terms and activities defined by them—not based on your day-to-day work.
The Business Analysis ...