Controlled Start: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
CBAP®/CCBA™ EXAM TOPICS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER
- Select the business analysis approach for the project.
- Perform stakeholder identification, analysis, and categorization.
- Plan work activities performed by the business analyst.
- Address business analysis communication.
- Plan the requirements management process.
- Manage and monitor the business analysis effort.
Now that you are more familiar with the discipline of business analysis, you are ready to address planning the business analysis activities for a project or initiative. You have learned the basic pieces of the discipline: the underlying competencies of the business analyst, the key business analysis stakeholders, and the ...