CBAP®/CCBA™ EXAM TOPICS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER
- Business analysis underlying competencies
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Key business-analysis behavioral characteristics
- Business and software knowledge
- Communication and interaction skills
Skilled business analysts possess a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge. Being a technical expert in a particular area or possessing subject matter expertise in a particular industry does not guarantee success as a business analyst on a project. Effective business analysts possess a core framework consisting of business, technical, and domain knowledge. This core framework is further enhanced by your management, interpersonal, communication, business, and ...