The Cisco Designing Cisco Network Service Architecture (ARCH) course helps prepare students for the Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) certification. Objectives for the ARCH course include the following:
- Explain Cisco Service-Oriented Enterprise Network Architecture (SONA).
- Discuss how SONA can be used for enterprise network design.
- Illustrate how to design functionality, performance, scalability, and availability into the various functional areas of the enterprise network.
- Review network management, high availability, security, QoS, and IP multicast design considerations.
- Explain design principles for virtual private networks (VPNs) and wireless networks.
These Quick Reference Sheets summarize the main topics presented ...