- Which of the following describes a Class A address? (Choose three.)
- The decimal value of the first octet can range from 1 to 126.
- The decimal value of the first octet can range from 1 to 192.
- The first octet represents the entire network portion of the address.
- The default mask for a Class A network is 255.255.0.0.
- The value of the first binary place in the first octet must be 0.
- What does the command routerA(config)#line cons 0 allow you to perform next?
- Set the Telnet password.
- Shut down the router.
- Set your console password.
- Disable console connections.
- Which of the following is the valid host range for the subnet on which the IP address 192.168.168.188 255.255.255.192 resides?
- 192.168.168.129–191 ...
Get CCENT Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician Study Guide: (ICND1 Exam 640-822), 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.