You can find the answers in Appendix B.
The following questions are designed to test your understanding of this chapter's material. For more information on how to get additional questions, please see this book's introduction.
- What is the command confreg 0x2142 used for?
- It is used to restart the router.
- It is used to bypass the configuration in NVRAM.
- It is used to enter ROM monitor mode.
- It is used to view the lost password.
- Which command will copy the IOS to a backup host on your network?
- transfer IOS to 172.16.10.1
- copy run start
- copy tftp flash
- copy start tftp
- copy flash tftp
- You are troubleshooting a connectivity problem ...