THE FOLLOWING ICND1 EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ Network Fundamentals
- 1.7 Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
- 1.7.a Perform fault isolation and document
- 1.7.b Resolve or escalate
- 1.7.c Verify and monitor resolution
- 1.8 Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting
Now that IP addressing and subnetting have been thoroughly covered in the last two chapters, you’re fully prepared and ready to learn all about variable length subnet masks (VLSMs). I’ll also show you how to design and implement a network using VLSM in this chapter. ...