Written Lab 11
In this section, write the answers to the following questions:
1. What VTP mode can only accept VLAN information and not change it?
2. What command will show us where we received our VLAN database from?
3. VLANs break up ________ domains.
4. Switches, by default, only break up ________ domains.
5. What is the default VTP mode?
6. What does trunking provide?
7. What is frame tagging?
8. True/False: The ISL encapsulation is removed from the frame if the frame is forwarded out an access link.
9. What type of link on a switch is a member of only one VLAN?
10. What type of Cisco tagging information allows VLANs to be multiplexed over a trunk link through an external encapsulation method?
(The answers to Written Lab 11 can be found ...