Answers to Review Questions
1. C. The command debug ppp authentication will show you the authentication process that PPP uses across point-to-point connections.
2. B. If you have a router in your Frame Relay network that does not support IARP, you must create Frame Relay maps on your router, which provide known DLCI-to-IP address mappings.
3. C. The key is “there are no free ports” on your router. Only Frame Relay can provide a connection to multiple locations with one interface, and in an economical manner no less.
4. C, D, E. The show frame-relay ? command provides many options, but the options available in this question are lmi, pvc, and map.
5. A. If you have a serial port configured with multiple DLCIs connected to multiple remote sites, ...