Answers to Assessment Test
1. A. Network Control Protocol is used to help identify the Network layer protocol used in the packet. See Chapter 16 for more information.
2. B. Each field in an IPv6 address is 16 bits long. An IPv6 address is a total of 128 bits. See Chapter 15 for more information.
3. C. The port roles used within RSTP include discarding, learning, and forwarding. The difference between 802.1d and RSTP is the discarding role. See Chapter 10 for more information.
4. C. The command line console 0 places you at a prompt where you can then set your console user-mode password. See Chapter 6 for more information.
5. D. An IPv6 address is 128 bits long, whereas an IPv4 address is only 32 bits long. See Chapter 15 for more information. ...