Appendix A. Answers to the “Do I Know This Already?” Quizzes
1. A, B, and E. The 9500 platform with the right line cards and the 9336 can be used in the ACI Spine Leaf topology as a spine.
2. False. Nexus N9K-X9736PQ is designed for use in a Cisco ACI spine switch role.
3. B. The Cisco QSFP BiDi transceiver has two 20-Gbps channels, each transmitted and received simultaneously over two wavelengths on a single MMF strand.
4. C. Up to six simultaneously active fabric modules work together, delivering up to 1.32 Tbps per slot.
10. B and C
11. B The Nexus 5672 has up to 48 10GE ports (of which 16 are UP) and 6 true 40GE QSFP ports.
13. A and B
1. D and F. Of the remaining ...