- What is the sys-id-ext field in a BPDU used for?
- It is a 4-bit field inserted into an Ethernet frame to define trunking information between switches.
- It is a 12-bit field inserted into an Ethernet frame to define VLANs in an STP instance.
- It is a 4-bit field inserted into a non-Ethernet frame to define EtherChannel options.
- It is a 12-bit field inserted into an Ethernet frame to define STP root bridges.
- You have four RSTP PVST+ links between switches and want to aggregate the bandwidth. What solution will you use?
- BPDU Channel
- What configuration parameters must be configured the same between switches for LACP to form a channel? (Choose three.)
- Virtual MAC address
- Port speeds
- Duplex ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.