- What is the sys-id-ext field in a BPDU used for?
- It is a 4-bit field inserted into an Ethernet frame to define trunking information between switches.
- It is a 12-bit field inserted into an Ethernet frame to define VLANs in an STP instance.
- It is a 4-bit field inserted into a non-Ethernet frame to define EtherChannel options.
- It is a 12-bit field inserted into an Ethernet frame to define STP root bridges.
- You have four RSTP PVST+ links between switches and want to aggregate the bandwidth. What solution will you use?
- BPDU Channel
- What configuration parameters must be configured the same between switches for LACP to form a channel? (Choose three.)
- Virtual MAC address
- Port speeds
- Duplex ...
Get CCNA Routing and Switching Deluxe Study Guide: Exams 100-101, 200-101, and 200-120 now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.