Network Device Security
The Following CCNA Routing and Switching Exam Objectives Are Covered in This Chapter:
- Configure and verify network device security features such as.
- Device password security
- Enable secret vs enable
- Disable telnet
- Physical security
- Service password
- Describe external authentication methods
- Configure and verify Switch Port Security features such as.
- Sticky MAC
- MAC address limitation
- Violation modes
- Err disable
- Protect restrict
- Shutdown unused ports
- Err-disable recovery
- Assign unused ports to an unused VLAN
- Setting native VLAN to other than VLAN 1
- Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic.
- Configure and verify ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to ...