The Following CCNA Routing and Switching Exam Objectives Are Covered in This Chapter:
- Identify and correct common network problems.
- Utilize netflow data.
- Troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations.
- Troubleshoot and Resolve VLAN problems.
- identify that VLANs are configured
- port membership correct
- IP address configured
- Troubleshoot and Resolve trunking problems on Cisco switches.
- correct trunk states
- correct encapsulation configured
- correct vlans allowed
- Troubleshoot and Resolve Spanning Tree operation issues.
- root switch
- mode is correct
- port states
- Troubleshoot and Resolve routing issues.
- routing is enabled
- routing table is correct
- correct path ...