- What is the
sys-id-ext field in a BPDU used for?
- It is a 4-bit field inserted into an Ethernet frame to define trunking information between switches.
- It is a 12-bit field inserted into an Ethernet frame to define VLANs in an STP instance.
- It is a 4-bit field inserted into an non-Ethernet frame to define EtherChannel options.
- It is a 12-bit field inserted into an Ethernet frame to define STP root bridges.
- You have four RSTP PVST+ links between switches and want to aggregate the bandwidth. What solution will you use?
- BPDU Channel
- What configuration parameters must be configured the same between switches for LACP to form a channel? (Choose three.)
- Virtual MAC address
- Port speeds
- Duplex ...
Get CCNA Routing and Switching Complete Deluxe Study Guide, 2nd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.