Get full access to CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
The chapter covers the following topics:
Basic Security Concepts
• Assets, Vulnerabilities, Threats, and Countermeasures
• Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
• Data Classification Criteria
• Data Classification Levels
• Classification Roles
• Preventive, Detective, and Corrective Controls
• Risk Avoidance, Transfer, and Retention
Drivers for Network Security
• Evolution of Threats
• Tracking Threats
Malicious Code: Viruses, Worms, and Trojan Horses
• Anatomy of a Worm
• Mitigating Malware and Worms
Threats in Borderless Networks
• Hacker Titles
• Thinking Like a Hacker
• Reconnaissance Attacks
• Access Attacks
• Password Cracking
• Denial-of-Service Attacks
Principles of ...
Get CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.