Get full access to CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide and 60K+ other titles, with a free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There are also live events, courses curated by job role, and more.
The chapter covers the following topics:
Planning a Secure Management and Reporting Strategy
Securing the Management Plane
• Securing Passwords
• Securing the Console Line and Disabling the Auxiliary Line
• Securing VTY Access with SSH
• Securing VTY Access with SSH Example
• Securing VTY Access with SSH Using CCP Example
• Securing Configuration and IOS Files
• Restoring Bootset Files
Implementing Role-Based Access Control on Cisco Routers
• Configuring Privilege Levels
• Configuring Privilege Levels Example
• Configuring RBAC via the CLI
• Configuring RBAC CLI Example
• Configuring Superviews
• Configuring a Superview Example
• Configuring RBAC Using CCP Example
• Configuring a Network ...
Get CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.
Dive in for free with a 10-day trial of the O’Reilly learning platform—then explore all the other resources our members count on to build skills and solve problems every day.