Get full access to CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
This chapter covers the following topics:
Common Threats to the Switching Infrastructure
• Layer 2 Attacks
• Layer 2 Security Guidelines
MAC Address Attacks
• Configuring Port Security
• Fine-Tuning Port Security
• Configuring Optional Port Security Settings
• Configuring Port Security Example
Spanning Tree Protocol Attacks
• STP Enhancement Features
• Configuring STP Enhancement Features
• Configuring STP Enhancements Example
LAN Storm Attacks
• Configuring Storm Control
• Configuring Storm Control Example
VLAN Hopping Attacks
• Mitigating VLAN Attacks
• Mitigating VLAN Attacks Example
Advanced Layer 2 Security Features
• ACLs and Private VLANs
• Cisco Integrated Security Features
• Secure ...
Get CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.