Get full access to CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
This chapter covers the following topics:
Access Control Lists
• Mitigating Threats Using ACLs
• ACL Design Guidelines
• ACL Operation
• ACL Configuration Guidelines
• Filtering with Numbered Extended ACLs
• Configuring a Numbered Extended ACL Example
• Filtering with Named Extended ACLs
• Configuring a Named Extended ACL Example
• Configuring an Extended ACL Using CCP Example
Enhancing ACL Protection with Object Groups
• Network Object Groups
• Service Object Groups
• Using Object Groups in Extended ACLs
• Configuring Object Groups in ACLs Example
• Configuring Object Groups in ACLs Using CCP Example
ACLs in IPv6
• Mitigating IPv6 Attacks Using ACLs
• IPv6 ACLs Implicit Entries ...
Get CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.